John and Kathy Nolan, Proprietors
An Affordable B&B in a Charming Victorian
10 G Street
South Boston, Massachusetts
Nolan House is a small non-smoking Bed & Breakfast in a
privately owned circa 1860 Victorian private home. All guest rooms are
clean and spacious, have TV/VCR, air conditioning and are furnished to
create a warm and comfortable "home-away-from-home" atmosphere.
We are in a residential parking area, but there is free, if limited, weekend parking (Friday AM to Monday PM).
Weekday parking can be arranged with advance notice.
We serve a generous home-style meal, featuring whole grain options and fruit, that will set you up for a hectic day walking the convention floor or a leisurely day of sightseeing.
- South Boston, fondly called "Southie" is a predominantly Irish
part of Boston. We are near the Boston Convention & Exhibition
Center, Boston Harbor, the Seaport District, and minutes from Downtown
Boston and the Financial District. The World Trade Center is within
walking distance of Nolan House, and outside our door, a bus will take
you straight through to Copley Square and Newbury Street. Or
take the subway from Broadway station to Harvard Square or MIT (10 min. on the "Red Line").
The Guest Rooms
The Middlemarch Room
- The Queen Anne Room
2012 Rates: Tax and Breakfast included
$125 - $150 per room with shared bath for up to 2 people/one bed.
$150 per room with private bath for up to 2 people/one bed.
Ask about our off-season (Mid-November through February) rates.
Please note that the rates published here are subject to change
- We accept cash or travelers checks on arrival. A bank draft or postal
money order in US dollars is required to secure your reservation. Please
make payable to John Nolan.
- Cancellation Policy:
- A full refund, less a US$25 re-booking fee, will be issued if we
receive notice of cancellation 14 days prior to your reservation date.
- We are within easy access to all of the following:
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Boston Garden - Boston's Premier Sports and Entertainment Arena
- John F. Kennedy Library
- U MASS Harbor Campus
- Downtown Boston
- Children's Museum
- Boston Tea Party ship
- Harbor Cruises and Whale Watches
- The New England Aquarium
- The Freedom Trail
- Faneuil Hall Market
- Symphony Hall
- All major hospitals, universities, theaters, and restaurants
- Logan International Airport
- North and South Railroad Stations
- Black Falcon Cruise Terminal